There's always Another Bus

On a cold rain night, I waited for the bus. I saw an old woman step down from the bus and then walked slowly into a shuttle bus. After a while she spoke to me "what a bad night? But I hope I don't have to wait for so long"
With a little curious, I asked about the bus which she was waiting. When she told it, I said "You've already step down from the bus that you waiting for?" and she told with a stammer and little shame "On that bus there was a handicapped youth. But no one offered him a seat. And I knew that he will be shame if an old lady like me stands up for him. Therefore I pretended it was the time to go, and I rang the bell when he was at the side of my chair. And he doesn't feel ashamed, and for me - there's always another bus"

Really inspired me

Comments

Popular Posts